The link between the business and ICT side. He is in charge of schedules, budgets, resources, and project deliverables. Delivers business results by ensuring that project management best practices are being met. Monitors teams to make sure the project goals and objectives are being kept.
He is responsible for supporting service delivery and managing information technology projects and their cost, time, and scope tracking project health, staying alert for risk and resolving issues as they arise. Maintains standards and monitors project scope and quality requirements.
- Manage projects in ICT Applications area
- Manage projects, planning, schedules, allocate resources and monitor progress
- Align project objectives with company goals, and make sure the project team is clear on objectives
- Deliver and implement technology solutions
- Maintain project scope
- Lead process of issue identification and resolution
- Manage risk-tracking process
- Participate in building ICT projects scope
- Manage all project documentation
- Responsible for service delivery to meet SLAs
- Foster partnerships with customers, stakeholders, and sponsors
- 5-7 Years’ experience
- Finance knowledge
- Real estate field experience is preferred
- Oracle Fusion, Yardi, and CRM experiences are preferred
Hands-on experience with application implementations, enhancements, and integrations.
BIT, Information Science, Computing, Business Management, Computer Science