- Follow-up with leads to increase sales.
- Nurture relationships that connect with our clients to generate more sales.
- Hold buyer and seller consultations to determine their needs and wants in a home or land, then show properties that meet those needs.
- Conduct open houses to promote agency listings.
- Oversee the entire process from property listing to closing to ensure a quick and seamless transaction experience.
- Attract prospective clients to promote new projects.
- Have local knowledge of the community and market conditions to answer questions about potential homes, similar properties and the surrounding neighborhood.
- Generate reports for internal use and analysis by mining information from various sources, including databases, CRM, and traditional and emerging electronic media channels.
- Provide marketing support through the distribution of relevant marketing materials, representing Kinan at industry and tradeshows, and act as a key liaison between co-workers.
- Assist with preparing client presentations and proposals.
- Past sales experience in Real Estate is preferred.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and networking skills.
- Self-motivation and drive.
- Show good organizational and time management skills.
Job Location Jeddah , Saudi Arabia
Job Role Sales
Joining Date 2023-01-31
Employment Status Full time
Employment Type Employee
Manages Others No
Number of Vacancies 1
Career Level Entry Level
Years of Experience Min: 0 Max: 5
Residence Location Jeddah , Saudi Arabia
Nationality Saudi Arabia